Lucy Lu & Associates is a law firm with offices in Atlanta, Silicon Valley, New York and Beijing. Our service scope is Immigration, Corporate & Startup, International Transactions, Business and Securities Litigation, Federal Investigations, Franchise, Restaurant and Hospitality, Amusement and Gambling Law, Emerging Tech Law, Entertainment, Intellectual Property, and China Practice. Lucy Lu & Associates is a highly reputable boutique law firm with fast growth by a group of young, passionate and intelligent team members with high integrity striving to deliver the top legal service.
Please see below for our current openings. If you would like to submit your resume and cover letter, please send a .pdf file as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the subject line the position you would like to apply for. Our Human Resources Department will review your resume timely. If we are interested in you we will contact you.
The Lucy Lu Law Firm is an equal opportunity employer.
Title: Financial Analyst
Job Site: Atlanta, GA
Duties: Conduct short-term and long-term financial planning, present financial summaries and business insights to senior management, develop scalable and efficient financial processes that support the firm, provide financial analysis advice to the firm’s attorneys in support of the firm’s services in merger & acquisition transactions, venture investment and corporate governance.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, at least 2 years of experience in conducting quantitative analysis for businesses’ financial performance and structuring complex business transactions involving merger, acquisition and leveraged recapitalization.
Hours: 40 hours per week, full-time
Contact: Mail resume to HR, Lucy Lu & Associates, 3475 Lenox Road Suite 730, Atlanta, GA 30326. Must refer to HT19.
We are seeking a humble, hardworking, and self-motivated faster learner to hit the ground running, as well as a like-minded admin assistant who strives hard to work well in a team based environment. Application will remain confidential. Please email your resumes to email@example.com.
The positions are full-time positions for our Manhattan, NY office. Our office hour is 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
- Process incoming mails, documents and outgoing mails in the office on schedule daily;
- Provide excellent customer services to the firm’s clients by phone, email, online chat or in-person meetup;
- Provide administrative assistance to the firm; and
- Process entry level immigration cases under attorneys’ supervision;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient use of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Reader;
- Strong communication skills – on the phone, via email, online chart, and in person;
- Organized, efficient and details oriented;
- Intelligent and ability to connect dots;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Paralegal certificate, preferred but not required;
Desired Skills and Behaviors:
- A second language is a plus;
- Self-starter, quick learner, and impeccable ethics;
- Professional, courteous, positive attitude;
- Work well under pressure and manage well with deadlines;