November 20, 2014, President Obama released his plan on immigration executive actions. Here is a summary of the elements expected to be part of the President’s executive actions on immigration.
- Two Deferred Action Initiatives that combined are estimated to benefit 4.4 million immigrants in the United States:
- Pre-Registration for Adjustment of Status:
- H-4 Employment Authorization:
- Expanded I-601A Provisional Waiver:
- Integrated Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Program to Grow US Economy and Create Jobs:
- OPT Extension:
- Deportation Priorities:
For more detailed information, you may visit the website of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services at: http://www.uscis.gov/immigrationaction.
**** The information is only for public education purpose. Should you have any specific questions, please contact us at 404-343-7166 Ext. 0 or 800-928-4615 Ext. 0 to schedule a consultation with an attorney at our law firm.